Sunday, February 25, 2007

The Quill Examined: Success!


Hah; it worked… check out the previous entry. Yee-hah! The only thing I can't do so far is to tinker with the fonts at the same time; that's where my effort fell apart yesterday. I'm going to change themes/skins here in just a moment; I suspect that will scramble things up again. I spent too big a chunk of yesterday going through my first couple weeks of blogs and correcting messed up breaks, paragraphs, fonts, and so on.
I've changed themes here three or four times already since I set up shop here just about a year ago… and I'm brave enough to try this experiment. Meanwhile, if you're anywhere on or near the northeast to midatlantic of the US, I hope you've been out there enjoying the snow (and watching out for the ice). As usual, it's a couple months late… but it's been beautiful; wish I'd gotten a shot of the tall pines behind our house, sagging under the heavy white/wet burden.
There's not been a lot of rain/drizzle since the snow itself stopped this afternoon, but the temperature's been dropping, and the sidewalks have already frozen. Not to worry; we have a monster-size salt-shaker. So let's see how icy things are in the morning; I've got the usual long commute ahead of me… but I'm not about to do it fishtailing, or sideways. Unless there's no oncoming (or accompanying) traffic. In that case… whee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment