Sunday, August 6, 2017

The Post: From Beacon and Leader, to Blind Lemming


At the expense of sounding like a conservative, let alone a stuck record (or flawed CD), I've got to howl out loud about yet another abomination:
Washington Post article 
I've linked the particular Washington Post article behind the above synopsis… and I totally agree if you feel no need to sully your summer afternoon with that bit of filth.
The left has largely shaken loose of its common sense… and has clearly failed BIO 101 as well. So let me take the lectern and address this monster personally: If you have a uterus, particularly a functional uterus, you are a woman. Period.
You're not a "he"; you're not "transitioning" into a sex that can never be yours; you're an XY for life – get over it. You can take all the chemicals and lab-fashioned hormones you want, to force your body to unnaturally grow facial hair; you can even have the doctor sew you up, stitch on a prosthesis, lop off your mammaries – you're still a woman. (And what did all those hormones do to the baby in your uterus – did you even consider that? Or do you value your "beard" and spotlight more than protecting a helpless, innocent child? Where in that is the "love" you profess?)
There's no such thing as "transgender", unless you're a rare species of fish, or living inside an Ursula K. Le Guin novel. At most, the only "trans" you are is a transvestite, and indulging in your disorder and living a deluded life – with the arrogant desire to be applauded for it. Well, I'm not clapping; if you see my hands together, it's in prayer for you both, and the poor kids… and the world you want all of us to live in.
And if this were simply harmlessly funny, instead of personally disgusting and socially demoralizing, I'd toss out a pun of "delusions of gender". But I'm not laughing.
Deep breath; end of current screed. All that is yet another darling of the left that I'm no part of, and voted against in November.
I'm also not subscribing to that paper – I'll still buy the Sunday issue, but I'm going to don latex gloves first… if I can get them past these extended fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment