Friday, January 27, 2017

Update: Now Up to Date!

Good evening, reader(s?): as of almost 11:00 PM in my local time zone, January 27, 2017, I've finished moving all of my old WordPress blog posts to their new, more-easily-formatted home at BlogSpot… and am ready to start posting in real time… heh; all in good time.
"In good time" indeed – my first posting at WordPress was ten years ago tomorrow!
It wasn't a mere superficial exercise in vanity; reading and reformatting each posting – was a worthwhile effort for me, because I was able to view the inner Aging Child… at an earlier age. And I remet old friends I haven't seen or even heard from in years, and even had a good strong look at who I myself was, back then.
I posted this same text at WordPress, and added the text of my previous posting here as well, which had included:
As of this evening, I've relocated and spruced up two-hundred old postings, leaving just fifty-some more [...] – another week or two should do it.
Heh; I certainly overestimated how long it would take me to get fifty-some blog postings… re-blogposted: just two days; not bad!
And of course I've changed, since 2008-or-so… less the occasional cliché and all, such as that one. If any – i.e., either – of my old readers wanders back here, and somehow finds the interest to visit the Empty Tomb's new home, they may well see some of those changes. That's not why I'll write, or even what I'll write. And I'll be doing some recapping, I suppose… but I'd like to keep eyes more forward now.
This will likely be my next-to-last WordPress posting; I'm now just next door to that old locale, so stop on by anytime you're bored. And feel free to nudge or prod!

No comments:

Post a Comment