Sunday, November 27, 2016

The Missing Years


Copied over from my prior blog site and host:
Catching Up, and Moving Onward
First Sunday of Advent (November 27, for the Gregorian secular), 2016:
I've blown the dust off this old blog and am pulling it back out onto the road. It's been mostly dormant since early 2009, but it's surprisingly roadworthy still; ditto the driver. I'm planning to transplant the engine and transmission and seats into a Blogger site, at some not-distant point. (For one thing, the formatting there is loads easier - plus fewer ads and fewer hands out.)
Life's been busy, demanding, rewarding… and no-less-so now, today. The world and my little corner of it have changed tremendously, and I'll be filling in some of the 2009-2016 blank areas of the map with backdated content. Pretty much anything here from early 2009 to late November of 2016 is backfill… or filler – or landfill.
On we go – and welcome back, my two readers! Still on board? Hello? Hello?

No comments:

Post a Comment